1, Define the disease
2. Demographics Of the disease
3. Cause of the disease
4. Signs and symptoms of the disease (If apply, include stages, levels, or types of disease)
5. Laboratory findings (include all blood test names, genetic test, urine test) Must include all normal versus abnormal levels that will confirm the disease.
6. Images of the disease (X-ray, MRI, CT scans, PET Scans) all images must be cited in APA format and referred in the reference page of the report.
7. Treatment for the disease (this includes name of the medications, dosage, side effects, alternative medications
8. Diet for the patient
9. Prognosis of the disease
10. No less than 10 references. All references must be accountable in the in-text citations throughout the document.
For quality nursing essays, please contact Nursing Pro Writers.