Course Project—Part 2
Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, and the Teaching Plans
In a Microsoft Word document of 6 pages formatted in APA style, submit your instructional unit, which should include three lesson plans: one focused on patient education, one on family education, and one on staff development. Remember, your plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated. Click here for a refresher on what each final lesson should include.
Building on the work that you started in Week 2 (I have attached the papers for the 3 students that was done in week 2), for all three groups of learners:
- Write two broad instructional goals for the educational experience for each group.
- For each learner group, write at least one learning objective related to each of the domains of Bloom’s taxonomy:
- Describe the lesson content.
- Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
- Describe instructional methods.
- Indicate time allotted for each activity.
- Identify and describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) and technology to be used.
- Describe how the learning will be evaluated.
For this assignment, contact Nursing Pro Writers.