This week we will be reporting on the interview with your APN. Along with the interview you will be investigating the Board of Nursing’s scope of practice and national certification requirements.
Identify the APN you interviewed and summarize the interview, which may include (if not in the interview, please address):
- Describe the organization and setting, population, and colleagues where your interviewee works.
- Examine regulatory and legal requirements for the state in which you plan to practice/work (and that your interviewee resides, if different).
- Examine the Scope of Practice for your state of practice and that of your interviewee, if different
- Describe the professional organizations available for membership based on your selected role.
- Identify required competencies, including certification requirements for your selected role and that of your interviewee.