In a Microsoft Word document of 5-6 pages formatted in APA style, respond to the following topics related to quality improvement problems.
Identify a quality related problem on your unit, in your organization, or your practice area that is found on the IHI or Joint Commission websites. Do not use Central Line-associated Bloodstream Infection (CLABSI) ) or Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI).
- Describe the best practices or recommended guidelines related to the problem you identified.
- Explain the financial impact of this problem on the organization and on the patient.
- Describe how you will implement your project using the IHI PDSA model. Describe a project you could implement to address the identified problem using the IHI PDSA model.
- Explain the quality improvement measures you could use to track the quality improvement project.
- Determine what quality improvement tool or tools would be most useful to help analyze and monitor the problem (e.g., run chart, flow¬chart, Pareto chart).
- Identify a leadership theory or model that you would use to implement your project.
- Support your responses with examples and information from library resources, textbook and lectures.