Course Project: Rough Draft of the Organizational Change through Leadership Paper
This week, the rough draft of the paper on organizational change through leadership is due. This paper is meant as a final demonstration and culmination of perspectives gained from this course and will assist you in the research of corporate issues and the methods used to bring change to an area of challenge. Starting with an actual organizational problem, you will detail the interventions that the organization has engaged in over the past 5–10 years to address the problem. In addition, you will detail the adaptive change that you think is required to resolve and move past this problem.
Below are the key tasks you need to complete in this assignment:
- Identify an organization (preferably the organization that you currently work in) that has been facing an organizational-level problem for the past several years (5–10) and has engaged in various interventions to address the problem, albeit unsuccessfully. This organization must be a healthcare organization/facility.
- Investigate the problem and collect evidence to support the fact that the problem exists.
- Review all interventions utilized till date to resolve the challenge the organization is experiencing. Collect evidence to support the interventions implemented by the organization.
- Suggest a proposal to correct the issue and build the case for why your solution may work to correct the issue the organization is facing.
- Based on your analysis, prepare a 10- to 12-page paper, providing the following:
- A detailed and in-depth description of the problem. Your description should include actual evidence supporting that the issue exists.
- A detailed description of all interventions utilized till date to resolve the challenge the organization is experiencing. Your description should include actual evidence supporting that the interventions mentioned have been implemented by the organization.
- A proposal to correct the issue. Your proposal should be based on evidence from current literature that support your idea. Include a minimum of ten credible citations from current literature.
- A reference list citing all sources in APA format